How to connect USB Flash drive in FreeBSD
September 19, 2011 | How To | No Comments|
This how to shows how to enable root log in on fedora GUI Desktop.
- Open Terminal from Applications -> System Tools
and then insert root pasword
- Edit /etc/pam.d/gdm configuration file (first create backup of config file). Type
- Put # before
auth required pam_succeed_if.so user != root quiet
line, after that file shuold look like
# auth required pam_succeed_if.so user != root quiet
- Save and exit the editor.
- Do the same with files in /etc/pam.d/ starting with “pam_” configuration file
- Save and close all files, reboot your Fedora system and login with root